Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Backtracking

After Addis Ababa, I flew to Dubai to catch my connecting flight to Sao
Paulo, Brazil. What I didn't realize until I looked at the flight map on
board was that we flew from Dubai, south over Ethiopia, passing right
over Addis Ababa. The plane shifted southwest around Tanzania and then,
after flying over Angola, crossed the Pacific towards Brazil. It was a
long flight, but Emirates has a lot of great movies, which I took full
advantage of:
Management, X-Men Originals: Wolverine, Up, The Ugly Truth, Winged
Creatures, Adam, Wall-E, and a half-a-dozen TV shows. Oh, I also read a
magazine.
Anyway, my trip to Addis has come to an end and the next trip begins,
but I do have some Harar Ethiopian buna beans in my carry-on and plan to
share some of the most excellent coffee on earth with my coworkers in
Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. It requires word verification to reduce spam, but should only take a second. Cheers, S