Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back in Japan

After three flights, 23 hours and about 3 hours of sleep, I made it back to Japan from Ethiopia. I don't know why I was so restless, but that came with the benefit of having time to watch a slew of movies and television shows that were featured on Emirates "I.C.E." (information, communication and entertainment) system. The best one was probably "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" which I watched half of from Addis Ababa to Dubai, and then the last half during the flight from Dubai to Osaka. I thought it was going to be about high school kids (since that's personally when I alienated the most people in my life), but instead I was surprised to find a goofy Simon Pegg (Shaun of the Dead) making me laugh in my seat. Naturally, it could have been the wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. It requires word verification to reduce spam, but should only take a second. Cheers, S