Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Square Animals

I went to the grocery store on Sunday and picked up some Nutro Tea Biscuits®. I'd had these last time I was here and had almost forgotten how good they are, but this time it hit me that they are actually just square animal crackers (and, who knows, maybe Barnum carves his out of Nutro). The package says the serving size is "5 biscuits", which means I've eaten almost 3 servings. They are exported out of Dubai and apparently have zero nutritional value. Although the ingredients don't say they contain Doritos®, they are just as addictive. Incidentally, I should have made tea; they're not called grapefruit juice biscuits for a reason.

1 comment:

  1. Steven! Your blog is as lovely as you. I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. It requires word verification to reduce spam, but should only take a second. Cheers, S