Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Virus at the Ministry

Yesterday we went to one of the Ministries for a meeting and I received
some files that I needed from one of the staff. I was hoping against the
odds that his computer wouldn't have any viruses, since they quickly
reveal themselves on a USB flash drive. He even scanned my drive before
adding the files to make sure mine was clear, but later as I went to
retrieve the files, I scanned the drive and sure enough, a virus was
detected. I don't know what kind of virus it was, and my software
managed to quarantine it, but this one was named "Big Daddy". I'm
expecting the next one could very well be named "Martin Lawrence".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. It requires word verification to reduce spam, but should only take a second. Cheers, S