Friday, August 20, 2010

Unpleasant Aftermath

I had an unexpected day off today. I needed to get some sleep and
recuperate after waking up at 4:30am and puking. Seems that the pasta
sauce I made on Wednesday night went bad at some point between then and
Thursday night--I suspect the tuna was the culprit. Although things had
been refrigerated, all ingredients have their limits. Luckily, the
discomfort didn't last too long and I'm feeling better now having nursed
myself with tea and some medicine. It meant that I had to miss out on a
dinner with my colleagues tonight at the Golden Dragon, but I knew there
was no way I was going to be able to stomach boiled fish balls or mutton
tonight. People were understanding of my cancellation though, and one of
them delivered anti-bacterial meds to me with kind get-well-soon wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. It requires word verification to reduce spam, but should only take a second. Cheers, S