Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Journalists

There are some British journalists visiting our training center this
afternoon as part of their exposé on international development aid in
Ethiopia. I'm not sure which news outfit they are with, but it will be
interesting to see our project included. As the only native English
speaker, I'm hoping that no one pushes me in front of the cameras since
other Japanese colleagues have been involved with this project for many
years (and I only came the first time less than a year ago). Just in
case, I brought a necktie with me today, although it's not as obnoxious
as the ones I see worn by BBC newscasters. Although, since we haven't
been given any details, they could very well be print journalists, which
would probably be for the better seeing as no one has cut the lawn here
for over a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. It requires word verification to reduce spam, but should only take a second. Cheers, S