Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Not tortellini

I order the tortellini at the small restaurant we go to for lunch today, a place named "Pasta Resturant". Like the "a" on their signboard, I realize there is something missing once my order arrives...namely, a good-tasting lunch. It tastes as if someone used a can opener to prepare this meal, and when I take a bite of the stale bread on the table, I'm convinced of it. The other problem is that my tortellini is actually ravioli, but all this is excusable in comparison to the mushroom tagliatelle my coworker ordered which has a total of two mushroom slices and tastes like it was mixed with rotten yoghurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. It requires word verification to reduce spam, but should only take a second. Cheers, S